WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watched it get daylight while sitting in my climber this morning. Thunderstorm storm was popping off in distance. Started raining little around 8:00. Decided get out tree before I got soaked. Didn't go this afternoon. Temp warmed back upto 80. Years back wouldn't have thought twice about it. I would got in tree.
Good choice. A couple years ago I was sitting in one of my tripod stands. Started to rain and I decided I was gonna sit through it. After a few minutes the bottom fell out and the wind was blowing the rain sideways. Neighbor down the road got a picture of a funnel cloud almost right over where I was hunting. I was drenched by the time I ran to the house.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, didn't hunt a lot during week. Home now it has been in 80's past two days. Suppose be around 85/60 this weekend with south wind around 15-25 mph.

I did manage to miss an 8 point Tuesday afternoon about 6:10 just before sunset. I hit limb before it got to him. Arrow sailed over his back about a foot high. Not first one and probably want be last one.

Reactions: Backwoods