Talon flipup tablet mount

Nevada Notch

Nevada Notch

Jul 3, 2021
Carson City
If you don't have the Super ATV windshield with the locking lever, go for it. If you have or are going to get a Super ATV windshield, I would look at another mount. I wound up mounting mine to the grab handle and swiveling it towards me so I can see it.

Rand

Reactions: TxDoc and Jankyeye
O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
If you don't have the Super ATV windshield with the locking lever, go for it. If you have or are going to get a Super ATV windshield, I would look at another mount. I wound up mounting mine to the grab handle and swiveling it towards me so I can see it.

Rand
Mounting to the grab bar wouldn’t work for me. The wife would have it tore off or turned so she could see it and I still wouldn’t know where I was going. Haha

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

Do you run Gaia maps? From what I’ve read that seems to be the common app. I used Avenza and others were using some different ones on our trip and it worked but no points of interest and road numbers didn’t match what was there on all we used.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Off the grab bar if this helps picture it.

IMG 9549

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
So it does line up? I liked that one because it flips down instead of up and it looks like it belongs there.
Yes, it literally looks OEM.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!