• Thread starter Mountain Whiskey
  • Start date
Mountain Whiskey

Mountain Whiskey

Dec 10, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I finally got new front A-arms, calipers, tie rod ends and wheel bearings installed. I adjusted the toe in. Put a little grease on a trash bag and folded it in half for each wheel to sit on, they slid around easy. I did not realize how little adjustment in the rod makes in the wheel. Spun them out a bit and damn. 2 inches of toe when I measured! Cranked them back to have the front of the tires about 3/4" less than the backside. Should be good.

When I put a level against yhen it looks like the tops lean in a hair. Once I get the rear shocks swapped to the correct sides, I'll probably add some preload and they might straighten up. It's not enough to worry about.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!