P1000 24 trail edition

B

bullyx

Mar 20, 2016
new york
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since the thread has been fished out of obscurity, curious minds want to know...

So what'd you wind up with @bullyx ?
Still looking for the right machine. Found a 23 base 1000-5 in black, also a 24 base in green for same price.. I loved my blue... i probably should have bought it back and fixed her up. The frame was tweaked and I just didn't want to fart with it.

B

bullyx

Mar 20, 2016
new york
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was not what was in out imagination! Yikes! 😬
Where you drunk? Blew a tire at high speeds? Sounds like u were ok tho that's good
No, my daughter lost control went into a ditch and hit a big rock and then the tree. No one got hurt at all thank God. I'd like to say it was the safety of the honda... but luck was there mostly.
I test drove a commander max 1000.... hard , HARD, to like a belt drive after a dct.
So... when time is right, I'll get another pioneer....
A 1000-5 OR 6 is the big mind battle right now haha.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I test drove a commander max 1000.... hard , HARD, to like a belt drive after a dct.
Yeah the belt drive is 🫨 to the ears and hot AF to drive in.
I guess you have to decide if u want to be a scrool bus driver or be more nimble?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, my daughter lost control went into a ditch and hit a big rock and then the tree. No one got hurt at all thank God. I'd like to say it was the safety of the honda... but luck was there mostly.
If you are planning to use the backseats for people…get the 6

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Anyone know if 25s are slated to be anything besides color changes?
Is there a release date for 25s?
I only ask because I may not be able to pull the trigger until later this year....
Good luck with that! Its hard enough to get anything out of the currant year. We are talking Honda.
One thing you can count on is BOLD NEW COLORS Fo Sho!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!