Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I hate that I have to remove the lower part of the windshield to get the hood cowl removed with the SATV flip up WS. A PITA extra step IMO. I really need to see if I can cut some clearance to eliminate that step.
I didn’t even think about it when I bought the windshield. But damn no more taking windshield and roof off every time, ya I hated that

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Also relocated the Live Valve indicator panel and stereo controller out from behind the iPad cubby. Last couple trips with stereo switch being back there sucked.
Didn’t think I’d be able to touch the Talon this week as I’ve been busy cleaning up the property and preparing for the garage that’s coming, oh my god I can’t wait to be fancy like all you guys with a place to work that’s not a tent over sand floor!😍

View attachment 429641View attachment 429642
Movin on up Sanford

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!