FL group ride

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Great news @JenElio!!! These are in stock/ on sale and if you hurry and order them you could have them in time for takeover and our group ride. Most of us forum members have an idea, but it will let everyone else know that your tailpipe has been tampered with. You know, take out all the guess work. We all know you have those cut off blue jean shorts that would go good with these. What are you waiting for? Hurry and add them to your cart. Then swipe that card and let's get them on the way. Also, if you give your e-mail "[email protected]" you can save another 15%. I provided you a link! Your shirt gets wrinkled when you tie it in a knot in the front like that. Just thought you should know. LMAO

Crocs

On a serious note. I'd be down for the 4th. I'll have to check with my scheduler though. I'll keep ya'll posted.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Great news @JenElio!!! These are in stock/ on sale and if you hurry and order them you could have them in time for takeover and our group ride. Most of us forum members have an idea, but it will let everyone else know that your tailpipe has been tampered with. You know, take out all the guess work. We all know you have those cut off blue jean shorts that would go good with these. What are you waiting for? Hurry and add them to your cart. Then swipe that card and let's get them on the way. Also, if you give your e-mail "[email protected]" you can save another 15%. I provided you a link! Your shirt gets wrinkled when you tie it in a knot in the front like that. Just thought you should know. LMAO

View attachment 427960
🤦‍♂️.....I told you drinking all that Bud light was going to ruin you 🙄😂😂😂

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
On a serious note. I'd be down for the 4th. I'll have to check with my scheduler though. I'll keep ya'll posted.
Let me know!! I've already ran it by the fam and we're good. Be cool if we can get a few people together and also have a nice little fireworks show 😈..... unless there's a place up there that's decent to watch. 👍

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Well, I checked with my scheduler, and it looks as if I'll be tied up the weekend of the 4th @JenElio. I'd be down for any of the other weekends though. Could we do June? Longer we wait the hotter it will be. I also understand there will be some that will be recuperating from the takeover. I am going to takeover next year though. You obviously can't threaten me with a good time. The trip just wasn't in the cards for me this year as I just started a new job with very limited vacation. Whatever weekend you all decide, I will take off the Friday so plan on riding 3 days.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!