The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I went through there ranks up through Eagle scout years ago! This is very disappointing to hear.
GD Woke Fucers!!
Now Cockeaters and Dicklickers!
Next thing you know the 4 day outdoor camping and survival we use to do will be “lets see how we can survive 4 days at a holiday inn tug fest cuz we have to cater to the tranz and gay kids that cant take it” 🙄
I bet there would be a market out there if someone started a real club for young, aspiring men to fill this void. Get your kid outside and we'll help turn him into a man.

Things to cover over the years:
camping
hunting
fishing
plant ID
Tracking
trapping
Survival
Marksmanship
why you can't trust the Govt
why you can't trust Leftists
offensive driving
how to get comfortable with being uncomfortable
taxes
Home repair
car repair
don't put your dick in crazy
What is a prenuptial agreement and how to get her to sign it
is college for you
investing
retirement
A Right of Passage Into Manhood Capstone project.
etc etc etc

I bet there'd be a huge market for something like this. f*** the scouts. Sign your kid up for Manhood 101.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!