P1000 Poly Bed-Liner

ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had the chance today to slap in the bedliner on the 1k. I must say I was rather impressed vs the one for the 700. There is actually a divider slot where you can slide a 2x4 in towards the front and formed out circles where a 5 gal buck fits. May be useless for alot of people, but I thought it was was rather clever. I just looked on the Honda website at the pic of the bedliner and you cant see the bucket inserts must have been an afterthought. No need for bolting it down as I pop it in at out as I need it, nice snug fit.

Reactions: Rick53 and JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Had the chance today to slap in the bedliner on the 1k. I must say I was rather impressed vs the one for the 700. There is actually a divider slot where you can slide a 2x4 in towards the front and formed out circles where a 5 gal buck fits. May be useless for alot of people, but I thought it was was rather clever. I just looked on the Honda website at the pic of the bedliner and you cant see the bucket inserts must have been an afterthought. No need for bolting it down as I pop it in at out as I need it, nice snug fit.

Thanks for the info and details! 5 Gal buckets come in handy for hunters, hauling feed, bait, or just a seat for shooting doves :)

Reactions: Rick53
N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Glad to hear the good stuff. I'm picking mine up after work today. It was also my plan to take it in and out as needed. I have really tried not to mess up the back by throwing stuff into it until I get the liner in. Also this weekend I intend to add some neoprene foam to fill door gaps. I am a bit surprised how much crud gets thrown into the area right under the rear doors. I was washing mine last night and I realized that it is really only perfectly clean when it's new. After that it is always almost perfectly clean :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!