SLOWPOKE goes short course racing

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I found another benefit to running poly brake lines.... You can see if there is air bubbles in the lines instead of just assuming there isn't!

I was pumping the brakes last night and noticed a few tiny bubbles moving in the rear line behind the bias adjuster so I bleed the rear brakes again to get it all out. Pretty neat!

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Are you on the pro class?
awesome

may be old school but I run a clear vinyl tube from the bleeder to a water bottle with some brake fluid in it, amazingly when I think I got em bled good, go out next day, crack the bleeder, will always be small air bubbles that settled in the top of the caliper, etc.....

had a pic getting a bottle up high and letting the air sneak out overnight as well.....maddening

IMG 0844

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!