BOX1

Accessories

X

xtreme872

Jul 12, 2014
Just bought a new 700-4 pioneer. Looking to get a windshield and top first. Where is the best place to get them. I really do not have a local dealer as I bought the unit about 70 miles away and do not want to drive back to get accessories. Next I want to add wheels and tires. What's the tallest size with out hurting power. Should I go 12" or 14". Also what's the best winch and winch mount?

X

xtreme872

Jul 12, 2014
I have searched a lot. Found a lot of Info. Just looking for where people are buying them.. Gonna use my pioneer for recreation and around the house. Replaced my 07 kawasaki mule 610. Family grew so I had to get something larger

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!