Bed Extender in the 700-4

B

BadDog

Mar 31, 2014
Michigan
Does the bed extender fold into the bed when not in use? Do you have to remove it? Is it easy to stow? The only pic I've seen is the one Honda provided with the extender resting on the tailgate. I'd love to see some pictures how it stows. Thanks

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Honda says it folds into the bed when not in use.

S

slapjack

Apr 21, 2014
Yes, it will fold into the bed. However it will not allow you use the rear seats while folded into the bed.

N

NorthernCX

Jul 5, 2014
Bought one so as to have cargo space when riding as a family. Pricey but worth it, with seats down it folds inside, or removes by flipping it halfway up and lifting it out, no tools, either job done in seconds.

When used, with 4 people riding, I have room for my recovery/repair toolbox, 20L water jug, 2.5 gal jerry can, Ruger takedown rifle, medical kit and a cooler with room to spare!

S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
I may have to get one too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!