Electric Power Steering Kit Now Available!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
UPDATE.
[img1=http://hondasxs.com/topic1396.html]http://hondasxs.com/resources/honda-pioneer-power-steering-kit/1366[/img1]

Power steering kit now available for the Honda Pioneer!
SUPERATV now has a kit for the Pioneer. --->http://www.superatv.com/Honda-Pioneer-Power-Steering-Kit-P9783.aspx

Honda Pioneer Power Steering Kit
Model #: PS-3-37

Will Fit:
Honda Pioneer : 2014+

EZ-STEER power steering kit for the Honda Pioneer Steering Kit is the most advanced kit on the market. Designed to make your ride better, EZ-STEER drastically reduces steering effort allowing for longer more enjoyable rides. Along with enhanced steering, power steering will virtually eliminate bump steer and provide a smooth and consistent ride.

Unlike other kits, EZ-STEER has sealed input and output shaft as well as a unique injection molded Control Box seal guaranteeing a 100% watertight kit. What does this mean for you? Submerge, pressure wash, or hose- our sealed circuit board is guaranteed to keep you going.

Each EZ-STEER design endures rigorous testing to ensure the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Maneuver through the rocks and technical terrain with more control. Speed through uneven terrain without wheel jerk. Dominate the mud holes and come out with ease.

Why EZ-Steer:
Reduces Steering Effort
Eliminates Bump Steer
Compact Control Box For Easier Mounting And Installation
NO Soldering Required For EZ-Steer Wiring
Sealed Input and Output Shafts
Watertight Control Box And Connectors

Visit SuperATV.com for more info!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Re: Electric Power Steering Kit Coming Soon!!!

Woohoo will work great for my wife!

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada

Glad to hear that.Once you drive with it on your machine you'll never want to drive without.

Bryan 22

Bryan 22

Lifetime Member
Jan 8, 2014
Northern Indiana

Cant wait i will have one for sure. Keep us posted and thanks...

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Well, seems my lead let me down on getting the news to me first thing. Seen they posted it on there site. Oh well.
Info in post #1.

Attachments

• PS-H-BR-Honda-Big-Red-Power-Steering-Main-01[1].jpg
    PS-H-BR-Honda-Big-Red-Power-Steering-Main-01[1].jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2,719
  • superatv-ezsteer-power-steering-kits-logo[1].jpg
    superatv-ezsteer-power-steering-kits-logo[1].jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2,694
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is on my Christmas list for sure, I've gotten old and lazy.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Looked at the instalation instructions and wow. I didn't remove my dash when I made mine fit .I'am sure the dash removal isn't required a person can work in that area pretty good once the driver's side fender is removed.
http://www.superatv.com/instructions/IN-PS-3-37.pdf

Bryan 22

Bryan 22

Lifetime Member
Jan 8, 2014
Northern Indiana
is there something out there that tells you how to remove the fenders, hood and possible the dash? Im a little worried about taking it apart....

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Bryan 22 said:
is there something out there that tells you how to remove the fenders, hood and possible the dash? Im a little worried about taking it apart....
If you had the service manual it will tell you how to remove everything. The Hood is simple and all you need to do is take off the driver's side fender. If you look at and remove all the bolts and push pin rivets along the left front fender along the dash.Then look under the hood there's 2 bolts to remove.The next is to look under the front of the fender and take the bolts out that hold the fender to the grill also take out any push pin rivets that you see that hold the grill to the front of the machine.If you want you can also take the bolts out of the right fender that hold the grill to it. I didn't remove the bolts on the right side as I just pulled the grill ahead just a bit to beable to remove the left fender.There's enough give in the plastic grill that I didn't see the need to take the bolts out of the right side. Removing the dash is going to be up to you ,I didn't because it seemed to be way to much extra work ,when all I had to do was lift up the top of the dash a bit to beable to get to the bolts that are underneath the top edge of it that hold the top corner of the fender. [again its how comfortable you feel in just lifting up on the plastic] without having to remove the complete dash. I designed my own mounting and shafts etc: and didn't have the need to remove the dash.Once you get the fender off you'll see just how much room you have. Let us know how you make out once you get your kit and get it installed.

Bryan 22

Bryan 22

Lifetime Member
Jan 8, 2014
Northern Indiana
Thanks for the info. i should get it friday and hope to install it this weekend. stay tuned...

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Mine should be here Tue

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Who is going to be the first to install it?

I think I will add this to my Christmas list also.

Another company called Wicked Bilt is supposedly making one also.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Yep I'am waiting to see how easy its to install. Also who is going to be the first to install the factory one. LOL

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Once I get my 27x10x12 tires all the way around I'll need this may be purchased a lot sooner than Christmas.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I was just informed by Super ATV that they are running behind on making them after a call this morning. Mine was supposed to be here today, but now i'm being told at least two more days.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Thanks I was wondering how come no one has posted about there install FUN

Bryan 22

Bryan 22

Lifetime Member
Jan 8, 2014
Northern Indiana
I called them yesterday and they told me they shipped mine yesterday but it dont show on the tracking number that it did???? Not sure whats up.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!