Welcome to HONDASXS.com. If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Repurposed gun rack

Accessories and Modifications to your Pioneer. OEM, Aftermarket, or custom made. Tell us about them here.

Repurposed gun rack

Postby duwops » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:45 pm

So I'm waiting for accessories to arrive and was thinking of a behind the seat 3 rack gun bag I had in the truck. I decided to take it out of the truck and see if it might mount on my new 700M2. Yes and it looks good, I'm thinking when I get my top and split windshield installed it will be fairly weather tight. I'm watching closely as to what others are trying for mirrors. I saw the need for them before but even more so now. Posting a pic whatcha think.
Attachments
image.jpg
"When you want to know how things really work, study them when they are coming apart"
duwops
125cc Rider
125cc Rider
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Advertisement

Re: Repurposed gun rack

Postby randi 58 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:02 pm

looks good
randi 58
90cc Rider
90cc Rider
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Postby foggy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Gonna be brutal when you try to back up with that case. I have a two-gun case shown here - in another post. It's about 2/3 of the height of yours. I can see behind with my rear view mirror while driving……but backing up is a bit dicey sometimes.
foggy
125cc Rider
125cc Rider

Postby duwops » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Tanks randi58, foggy, your right about that but back was difficult without it too. I like it but may take it off as I won't be hunting with this machine. I was just bored and figured what the heck put it on. I need to find side mirrors anyway. As I told my wife my toy box is full (shop/garage) so backing out is a challenge.
"When you want to know how things really work, study them when they are coming apart"
duwops
125cc Rider
125cc Rider
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Advertisement

------ ------

Return to Accessories and Modifications