Looking for a pioneer 2

M

Marshall1

Feb 14, 2014
I'm looking for a pioneer 2 in Ohio close to West Virginia.

W

wvrider

Jul 19, 2014
thanks ohio sounds good u have a personal choice N.C is a good drive but I do it for for no extra fees shipping or doc thank u

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well. Seems many dealers are sticking to the MSRP + delivery and bs fees. Be sure to call around or even email a few dealers and you may find a deal.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Been seeing some used ones pop up may consider that.

W

wvrider

Jul 19, 2014
looking is over picking a p2 up tomorrow didn't get a great deal but they did knock of the doc fee and sold me the top for $250

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
wvrider said:
looking is over picking a p2 up tomorrow didn't get a great deal but they did knock of the doc fee and sold me the top for $250
Sweet. Glad they gave you a break on the top. I guess with the demand still good you can't really ask for much more. Once you get it in the trail you know we want to see it.

W

wvrider

Jul 19, 2014
thanks everyone I found one so the look is over went with a local dealer just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

T

tractordr

Jan 1, 2014
Can I ask what you had to pay? I'm interested because I also am considering the p2 and have not seen much negotiation here in Southeast PA.

Thanks, TD

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
tractordr said:
Can I ask what you had to pay? I'm interested because I also am considering the p2 and have not seen much negotiation here in Southeast PA.

Thanks, TD
TD, welcome to the community.
Check out this post viewtopic.php?t=323
It may answer your question along giving you a idea at what others have paid.
Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!