BOX1

This is why 45 MPH is just fine with me...

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check out this vid. And this is why 45mph is just fine with me..
Pay attention to @1:10. Is he really checking his straps?

Reactions: Robobrainiac
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Right circumstances you could do that at 35, they have roll cages for a reason. No need for 65 .... That just came out and I just publicly admitted I'm old and responsible.

On a more cheerful note the rollcage did its job.

C

clarks

Nov 6, 2013
I'm glad I saw this. Good reality check. You just never know what can happen until it does. I don't have a utv yet (still only doing the sport quads) but seeing this helped me tame my needs in a UTV. And it looks like this guy crashed on a straight & smooth path.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Not saying the rzrs aren't incredible machines because they are but this just shows how some people are who get them. They think they can do whatever they want and at a very high rate of speed. I have two buddies who have them. One put himself in the hospital for three days and didn't know who anyone was for a full day. And who wrecked up in the mountains with a passenger and they were on a horse trail where they shouldn't have been and rolled down a 300 foot steep hill both of them came out and landed it a creek. Both had to life be flighted. Any time I have ever been with them it's about 30 mph to trail head and then about 10-15 if not slower on the trail. Which justified me not getting one and paying more money and I got a four seater. Probably went a little over board there sorry. But when you have two friends almost kill them selves on them then your opinion changes.

A

av8or

Apr 13, 2014
I couldn't agree more. Broken leg and blown out knee from a utility quad slowed me right down. I'm a cruiser now.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
wyo700 said:
....But when you have two friends almost kill them selves on them then your opinion changes.

Always best if you can learn from the mistakes of others, tends to be easier on your own body.

That said, in the past I have been know to be the one that people learn from.

W

wvcota

Feb 10, 2014
ohanacreek said:
Right circumstances you could do that at 35, they have roll cages for a reason. No need for 65 .... That just came out and I just publicly admitted I'm old and responsible.

On a more cheerful note the rollcage did its job.

Not to mention very good seat belt system, neither really moved out of the seat much!!!!!

M

Mojeeper

Mar 30, 2014
That can happen just as easily @ 45... 99% of the accidents are the result of the nut behind the wheel, has nothing to do with machines top speed...

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mojeeper said:
That can happen just as easily @ 45... 99% of the accidents are the result of the nut behind the wheel, has nothing to do with machines top speed...

100% agree just seems like the nuts are attracted to the faster machine, like a moth to a bug zapper.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!