BOX1

cooler rack

J

JohnnyUtah

May 16, 2014
Has anyone seen a cooler rack that could be added to the back of the P4 attached higher (and removable) on the roll cage so that the tail gate door is still able to open? The storage space in the P4 is so minimal I am trying to find ways and things to add that would work. I have a buddy with a Ranger and he added a sweet cooler rack, but have yet to see anything for our P4s. Any ideas?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dy4atyry

E8uhy9um

Made it a bit tall but it works.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I have one of them racks also but i can't use it a lot. It cause me to get stuck. Mainly if i go up a steep hill or into a deep mud hole. But all in all they work good.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah that's why I had to raise it. It scraped on anything before I raised it 20"

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Mine goes to same place as your in that pic. I take it along when i know i will be doing easier rides. Was on a hill so steep yesterday my mufflergot dirt in it and it cut my pioneer off. lol

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!