Dealer called......

P

PapaJenkins

Nov 21, 2014
Victoria Texas
.....AND ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .... Cant hardly wait to pick it up! 700-4 in Green! Working nights now, due to pick it up tomorrow AM! Very excited and proud to get it and be a member of this community! More posts to come!! PapaJ

Reactions: AZhunter
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
PapaJenkins said:
.....AND ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .... Cant hardly wait to pick it up! 700-4 in Green! Working nights now, due to pick it up tomorrow AM! Very excited and proud to get it and be a member of this community! More posts to come!! PapaJ
Wooohhhoo... If its anything like me picking up mine.. you want be able to sleep any tonight...
Oh... your working tonight. Well then.. you can just sleep in the Pioneer once you get home tomorrow morning. lol.

Welcome to the community. Love seeing new members coming aboard. Let us know what you think once you get it.
C-ya.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome PapaJ, if you need any help and can't find the answers on the forum feel free to reach out to members they are more than helpful.

wrighteous

wrighteous

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2014
Kevin in Chatt is good guy to deal with! Just bought a crf110 for the son for Christmas, and will be picking up my 15 Pioneer 4 in January!

zrxrob

zrxrob

Sep 5, 2014
wrighteous said:
Kevin in Chatt is good guy to deal with! Just bought a crf110 for the son for Christmas, and will be picking up my 15 Pioneer 4 in January!
Kevin sold me my Pioneer 700-4 last month he's definitely a great guy.the owner (Barry) is also a stand up guy to deal with

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!