I FINALLY PICKED IT UP

J

JohnnyUtah

May 16, 2014
Hey guys, I picked up my 700-4 Camo edition 2 days ago from Steadman's in Tooele, UT. I had put my deposit in 3 months ago as they are not a Powerhouse dealer. Finally I can ride. I love this thing. My boys can ride in the back and I can still haul dirt, rocks, and whatever the hell I want. I can't wait to add a few things to it, but the riding so far has been great! Looking forward to learning from all of you about trails, accessories, etc. Happy Trails!

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
JohnnyUtah, great to see you finally got it. I've had mine since last September and still enjoying it like the first day I bought it. I think I've spent 1/2 again the purchase price on new toys for it since then, but hey it's only money :oops: . I've bought most of my big boy toys from Steadman's ( great dealership), but not my Pioneer - I couldn't wait that long so I bought mine from a powerhouse dealer (Monarch Honda).

Feel free to PM me anytime you have a question (I'm in Utah as well). You'll get a look of looks and questions when you ride the trails! I've had guys ask me questions about the Pioneer while it's on the trailer fueling at a gas station. I know you had some concerns with the Pioneer not having enough power at our high elevation trails here in Utah. Yes, the Pioneer could use a few more ponies, however, it does have more than enough power for just about any of our high altitude trails; even better,it get's you home! I couldn't say that about my former RZR-s. I don't know if you read my response to your previous post (get the legal kit installed)? I installed a legal kit ( turn signals, horn, mirrors, license plate light). It's really cool to be able to directly access federal and state roads and campgrounds that would otherwise be off limit to off road vehicles. Best thing I ever did was street legal the Pioneer. It opens up all kinds of new direct access opportunities. Again welcome to Pioneer ownership and on Pioneer Day here in Utah.

J

JohnnyUtah

May 16, 2014
I live in a town where riding to the grocery store or gas station is legal for ATVs. Now going to the store or picking up some Dominoes makes even those errands fun. I tell my wife.....I'll go and pick it up. Love this toy. Here are a few pics of mine and a ride in the Oquirrh Mountains yesterday. FUN.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 337
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 341
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I ride my to gas station also and use it to take trash to the dump about once a week. No stores probably about 10 miles or so away just to far.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!