Glad to own a Honda Pioneer!

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
If you ever start thinking you made a wrong purchase ... just browse the other forums and read all the blown belt problems leaving families stranded miles out ... diffs blowing out and stock axles breaking because they are too weak for the sxs that was built from the factory ... the only thing I can see that you have to mod on the pioneer is a fuel vent line and a reverse override ... I'll do that any day to be able to bring my family back home after a good long ride.

pilsbury38

pilsbury38

Oct 12, 2014
Re: Be glad to on a pioneer!

Yes sir! I love mine!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Agreed, Pioneer has been a great buy for me and is going to last me [strike]a lifetime [/strike] until the sport comes out. Lol.
Everyone has there needs and wants but for the price you could not of asked for a better machine.

Keeping it about the good....
Tell us why you bought a Honda Pioneer?

Edit.. thought I had the strike code loaded.. fix in a bit. Lol

sxs2015

sxs2015

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Maine USA
tires no good....oops
Smaller then a Jeep. Less then a Jeep...

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree it is an absolutely fantastic machine. Built like a tank, rides good, good power, most reliable and affordable compared to rest. One thing I don't like is I feel this is the top of the hill for me there's nothing else out there that is want. No where to go to next.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
After owing 2 Ranger's and having constant electrical problems along with the odd blow belt alway's replacing suspension parts etc: the list can go on ,it's nice to beable to just be doing oil changes on the Honda and use it. One thing I would have loved is if it would have had turf mode.

Finkleshtine

Finkleshtine

Lifetime Member
Nov 4, 2014
Windsor, CA
Well, I actually own a beater Jeep and a Pioneer, And I have way more fun the Pioneer! My Jeep was way cheaper(like $10k cheaper!) than the Pioneer and I now use my Jeep as a daily driver because it has just been sitting there since I got the Pioneer.
I literally bought the Pioneer so I could bring friends along. I don't have enough property to ride on, and only use them for fun. Most of my friends have kids so they cannot drop $11k on a toy. I was getting tired of "sharing" my ATV at camp, so I bought the Pioneer so we could all go out and have fun at the same time. I think there are over 100 miles on the Pioneer in the last month. The only time I actually drove it was loading and unloading from the trailer. But I know my friends love it! And from the few miles I have put on it, I love it.
So, to answer Hondasxs's question, I bought it to have fun with friends and their families! And if they do break something, it's cheaper then the Jeep part!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!