BOX1

Gotta Lemmon, very sad

W

Wardhp700

Aug 11, 2014
Pickup delayed one more week... There is a recall for the skid plate. I guess there is a gap that allows grass to build up and catch fire from the exhaust. So, leaving it at the dealer to get fixed. They tell me they are not allowed to sell new ones without the fix. They are installing the full cab enclosure. Wanted the hard doors, but the price is outrageous. The cab will be awesome when the snow flies. Hearing it will be another bad winter. FYI, thanks for your kind word on this post. I still love my Honda(s). Plus everyone knows "you meet the nicest people on a Honda."

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
When you do get it home ,[if you have a heater] your going to want to seal up all the air leaks in the dash etc: the better you seal gaps ,the warmer it'll stay inside the cab. Its amazing all the places you need to seal off as it lets lots of cold air in.I'am hoping that there wrong about the winter,last one was bad and our summer sure wasn't that good either. Hope you enjoy your Pioneer as much as I enjoy mine.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!