hauls everything

C

copperhorse

Jul 15, 2014
Just thought I would share. My 4 yr old granddaughter is riding her 90 quad pretty good now. So her parents put her inbetween them and they head out to the edge of the dunes where it is safe. Well we were out there pretty far and her quad quit running. So rather than have to tow it in they picked it up and put it into the bed of the 700 4 and we tied it in and headed back. We looked up and about 20 people were stopped waiting to see if we got it in Must have been quite a site a honda hauling a panther pink polaris. We got a pretty big kick out of it. Wish I could post post a pic. Tried but it wouildn't let me.

Reactions: bobbyhill
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just thought I would share. My 4 yr old granddaughter is riding her 90 quad pretty good now. So her parents put her inbetween them and they head out to the edge of the dunes where it is safe. Well we were out there pretty far and her quad quit running. So rather than have to tow it in they picked it up and put it into the bed of the 700 4 and we tied it in and headed back. We looked up and about 20 people were stopped waiting to see if we got it in Must have been quite a site a honda hauling a panther pink polaris. We got a pretty big kick out of it. Wish I could post post a pic. Tried but it wouildn't let me.
iam glad you posted this! my 5 year old daughter has a 90CC and the idea that maybe i could put it in the bed of the pioneer has keep me up at nights. thanks again! if you still cant post a pic please email me one.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
If it fits, It ships!!

Reactions: JACKAL
Psylas

Psylas

Apr 30, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
That is awesome. My daughter has a 90 raptor. Good to know in worst case scenario we'll be able to haul it out via the bed.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
How old is she? Maybe when you get your P700 we can meet up and go ride and let the girls ride.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
ok cool! mine is like 5 and a half and has been riding for two summers now! so that would work out nicely i think.

Reactions: Psylas
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@gokorn1 Is up there too maybe he would be down for a weekend ride or something.?.

Psylas

Psylas

Apr 30, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
@gokorn1 Is up there too maybe he would be down for a weekend ride or something.?.
Yeah that would cool. It's funny I thought his name looked familiar. Turns out he's on another forum I frequent. (Ak outdoor forums). Man I cannot wait till it gets here. Dealer says it's on a barge now. 10-14 days. Sorry to go off topic @copperhorse!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!