Headed to Hatfield McCoy Aug 20-23

T

tractordr

Jan 1, 2014
I'm going with A group of 9 guys to H&M trails for 4 days. I really hope to see some Pioneers and their owners so I can observe and discuss its performance face to face. That should help me make my decision on what to buy.
TD

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'll be down there Oct 8,9,10 and 11 at Ashville Resort. But you should see some while you are there.

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
You are going to have a blast!! Weather has been cool, great riding conditions!!

From the Mts of WV
Longbeards

T

tractordr

Jan 1, 2014
It was beyond awesome and exceeded my expectations. Thanks to Hawks Lodge in Gilbert for your hospitality and the great place to stay. Only saw 2 pioneers...a 4 seater and a 2 seater. Didn't get to talk to either but the 4 looked huge in the trails.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
If you was in Gilbert than you rode the Rock House trails. That is the first place I went with the P4 last Oct the weekend after picking mine up. Did great on the trails and had a blast. Gilbert in where they did all the filming for the Hatfield McCoy series.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!