BOX1

New 700-2 owner from Newfoundland

S

sako

Aug 25, 2014
Recently purchased 700-2 ,have never owned a sxs or quad. Have only driven friends quad [450 foreman]for short distances and on easily navigated back roads and trails. The Honda quality legacy, price and drive train were the main reasons I selected Honda. Clearly the hunting and fishing opportunities in Newfoundland dictate a reliable off road machine. I just purchased a Quadgear double rifle case from Cabelas in USA [Cabelas Canada doesn't carry]. I have full soft enclosure , windshield and roof . I'm looking for some feed back on mounting the case and still have the back enclosure in place. The outer end left and right straps work OK its the two in the middle that I may have a problem with. Any suggestions. Also I have dealer installed Warn winch assembly, this is wired direct to the battery , is this correct? or should it go through the Honda wiring switch accessorie they advertise?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome Sako, for what you're using it for I think you will be well pleased. The winch should be connected directly to the battery.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
i have the Cabale's double rifle case. My pioneer is the p-4 tho. So i can't give much info on where to put it.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!