BOX1

Plow Needed

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
I put together the same Warn winch and plow system Honda offers for about half of what they ask for at the dealer.

Cabelas (Warn) 4200 lb winch with an aftermarket mount ( 1/3 the cost of Honda) = $235 total - winch was on sale and I used a $20 off coupon.
Ordered a Warn 72" plow with Warn push tube assembly from Amazon (1/2 the cost of Honda for same exact unit) = $423 total and free shipping.
OEM Honda (Warn) Pioneer plow mount = $150 - dealer gave 20% off list for buying Pioneer from them.

Other than the aftermarket Winch Mount, the entire plow system is the same as what Honda offers for approx. 50% less.
I used it part of last season and it performed very well. I only wish I could justify the money for the in-cab blade direction controller. What a PITA to have to get out and change the blade angle on shorter driveways - I guess I can live with this kind of "first World" problem :) .

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my cycle country all put together and mounted. Looks great plow raises up 32" should stack snow awesome. Going to unhook it and let it sit till it snows can't wait!

sxs2015

sxs2015

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Maine USA
fishin2Dmax said:
I put together the same Warn winch and plow system Honda offers for about half of what they ask for at the dealer.

Cabelas (Warn) 4200 lb winch with an aftermarket mount ( 1/3 the cost of Honda) = $235 total - winch was on sale and I used a $20 off coupon.
Ordered a Warn 72" plow with Warn push tube assembly from Amazon (1/2 the cost of Honda for same exact unit) = $423 total and free shipping.
OEM Honda (Warn) Pioneer plow mount = $150 - dealer gave 20% off list for buying Pioneer from them.

Other than the aftermarket Winch Mount, the entire plow system is the same as what Honda offers for approx. 50% less.
I used it part of last season and it performed very well. I only wish I could justify the money for the in-cab blade direction controller. What a PITA to have to get out and change the blade angle on shorter driveways - I guess I can live with this kind of "first World" problem :) .

Do you have part numbers...

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!