Registration Stickers

J

JohnnyUtah

May 16, 2014
Hey Guys............
where have you placed your registration stickers? I have a plastic hard top on my P4 and thought that would be good, but thought to check here first. If on the tailgate.....it might not stick the best. Thoughts?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've seen people loosen a tailgate latch and slide plastic/metal under and tighten it back down. What was left sticking out that put their registration on.

B

bl7004

Aug 19, 2014
Made this piece also protects rear diff and CV boots its a pain to make but I have a template.

Reactions: Smitty335
bbnelson

bbnelson

Dec 20, 2013
I just wrapped both my Currituck OBX and Maryland Registration stickers around my roll bar above the tail gate. Stickers will not adhere to the black rough surfaced plastic on the Pioneer body.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
^^

MI R 257.1691 Placement of ORV decal.
Rule 1. The registration decal for an off-road recreation vehicle shall be permanently attached to the vehicle and shall be visibly displayed in the following manner:
(a) For a 2-wheel vehicle, it shall be centered on the exposed surface of the rear fender.
(b) For a 3- or 4-wheel multitrack or multiwheeled vehicle, it shall be attached and visible on a flat metal surface, bumper, or plate permanently attached to the rear of the vehicle.
(c) For an amphibious machine, or for a ground effect air-cushioned vehicle, it shall be centered on the rear thereof.

Last edited:
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I think the instructions that come with the Utah sticker say Left Rear Fender. I put mine on the flat, horizontal surface behind my left shoulder. You can’t see it from a distance because you’re looking at its edge, you have to walk up to the buggy to look down at it. Not trying to hide it but I didn’t want their ugly ‘color of the year’ sticker messing up the side of my pritty Talon. 😍