1/2 Windshield

J

JohnnyUtah

May 16, 2014
All,
Now that the cold weather is here I am thinking about adding a 1/2 windshield to my 700-4 to keep the wind off my face. Will the 1/2 windshield work for this purpose? Also if I keep it on during the dry and warmer months, does it create a draft that pushes dust into the rear seats? I do not want the rear passengers to get dusted out.
Thoughts and advise please......

Y

Yooper

Sep 17, 2013
I know this has been discussed before but I can't seem to find the thread. I am a big fan of 1/2 windshields, they keep the air flow above your head making it a little warmer but the big thing they do is push the dust away with the curtain of air. I have never had the rear occupants complain of dust.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!