BOX1

winshield foam sealing gasket missing

W

williamdean

Oct 16, 2014
I washed my pioneer the other day and noticed that a piece of the foam gasket between the honda brand windshield (hard coat scratch resistant)) and the frame is missing. Asked my dealer he said he could not get. I know hopefully that someone here will know where i can order it. Thanks PS you all should check it out, mine comes off to easy when i find the new stuff i will add a little silicone to it.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I installed the glass full windshield and the seal on the bottom on both sides was not cut correct. So there is a gap that lets water run in over the dash and unto your leg. I asked the dealer about it. He call Honda and they sent him 2 new rubber seals at NO CHARGE, Now I can cut and install them the correct way.

B

BadDog

Mar 31, 2014
Michigan
I have the same windshield and had the same issue. Fortunately mine was still hanging on when I noticed it.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BadDog said:
I have the same windshield and had the same issue. Fortunately mine was still hanging on when I noticed it.
Did you do anything to insure it would not blow off again?

B

BadDog

Mar 31, 2014
Michigan
Hondasxs said:
BadDog said:
Did you do anything to insure it would not blow off again?
Not yet. Just noticed it Monday after trailering it home. I popped it back on and was planning on finding a sealant but I'm not sure whats best to use.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!