Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Bfree said:
DG Rider said:
Quite frankly, i don't see the 4 seat RZR's working anywhere except the wide open deserts. No way would those fit on the eastern trails i used to ride. A Pioneer would be bad enough as it is.

The RZR 4 is 64 inches wide fm the factory. It does make the trails tight and d/t its length I have to make several back ups and turns to go down some trails in Arkansas mntns. Hence this is one of the reasons Im considering the P4.
I actually was referring to just the length. 4 inches of width would make little difference. Both are monsters compared to the ATV i have been riding. It will certainly take some getting used to.

O

Oregondunes89

Oct 17, 2013
To be honest, I'm not so concerned about the ride as I am the power in the sand. I am not going to be "sporting" this SxS... It's just something for my wife to drive the young kids around. She'll probably be going 25mph max!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!