Extreme Metal Products

S

sksshooter

Oct 24, 2013
my rear bumper came in on Thursday but it was missing the carriage bolts that hold the bumper to the brackets. called emp today and they said they would put them in the mail and check the rest of the boxes to insure they weren't missing before shipping. front bumper is supposed to ship mid next week according to the guy I spoke with.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Seems the Rear bumper from EMP at current, will NOT fit the P4.

Information on modifying the bracket has been moved to this topic --> accessories-and-modifications-f48/emp-rear-bumper-modification-t1243.html

Other news. I did receive my front EMP bumper this week. Was hoping my custom winch mount would fit with the internal mount. It is too far in. I ordered a EMP mount today. Will wait for it before I finish and post pics of the front bumper.

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
Extreme Metal Products needs a P4 for R&D for about a month for a top and rear bumper. Anyone close to Cleveland Ohio?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
kyhunter said:
Extreme Metal Products needs a P4 for R&D for about a month for a top and rear bumper. Anyone close to Cleveland Ohio?
Good.
I knew they would be looking for one soon.

@Ryan look them up and give them a call.

@KY, do you have a contact name for Ryan?

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
1-216-267-3900 ask for Rick Ott or Mike Berry

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!