Donuts on Pavement? - whats that you say!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Buddie said...
I bet it want do donuts on payment.
So I set out to see. Changed the rear tires out with a old set and took off.
This was our first attempt. We are going to give it a harder go another time.
cant wait.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ya. Really.. I didn't think it would do it. I was scared it was going to flip my first go around. But really. It felt more stable with a second person.

Maybe I will try again soon.

Dick

Dick

Dec 29, 2013
N.B. Canada
When she starts to roll cut her back and head down the street on 2 wheels. That will make a good vid!

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Wow..... and here I thought our most wise and humble HondaSxS was this conservative and mellow gentlemen that would never consider doing donuts on pavement, let alone without a helmet. Dude....you're qualified to hang with us crazy's out here in Utah at anytime. Bring out your Harley or Pioneer and we'll compare our road rash and surgery scars - you keep doing pavement donuts with the Pioneer and you'll soon win me in the scar contest. Be safe my friend.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Though I am getting old, I still have a fun and wild side. Or at least I try to find it.. lol.

As for the Pioneer. Beyond wanting to sling me out, it never really felt like it was going to turn over. Now that it has a lift kit I wonder how it will do.
Next time I am going for 2 wheels as Dick requested.

I promise, I will be responsible, wear a helmet and put up the fish net too. Lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!