BOX1

Cycle Country Plow Mt System Modifications

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
I purchased a Cycle Country 72 inch Front Mount Plow, Push Bar bar and Front Frame Mount. I was assured by the vendor it would fit my Honda 2014 Pioneer with a EMP Bumper..WELL GUESS WHAT,,,Due to the EMP Bumper it would not....I called EMP and they looked at the Mt on line and assured me that it wouldn't,,,after calling Moto Outlet where I purchased it,,and being told since it was out of the box they wouldn't take it back,,,I had to make it fit.

IT WAS AN EASY FIX,,,I cut the middle out of side braces that tie EMP Bumper to the frame with a sawsall,,,(these are part of the EMP Bumper) you need to only remove about 6 inches of the braces in the middle, and it will align up for a perfect fit,,,ready to push snow!!

If anyone else this problem and needs direction let me know and I will post a pic or two..

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I kinda had the same situation. Except mine wouldn't fit with the KFI winch mount.took the sawzall cut out a bit of the mount and went smooth after that.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have any pictures? I'm looking at the same setup? Already have the plow but want to add the emp bumper and top mount winch?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!