Cycle country plow

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I received my plow yesterday and proceeded to put the plow mount on the front of my machine. Well what happened is exactly what I was afraid of. The plow mount will not fit with my Honda winch mount plat . I called Cycle country and they were aware of that problem and said the only way they can guarantee the fit is with there winch mount. They were kind enough to send me one of there mounts free of charge but I don't know how strong the mount setup will be. I paid over $200 for the Honda winch mount and it is a quality piece. I hate not using it. I will wait until the cycle country mount arrives to see how it mounts. I still mat try to modify the plow mount to fit with my Honda winch mount but it looks like I will have to do a lot of modification.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had the same problem. Took a Sawzall and cut out the front of the mount so it would fit past the winch. Still plenty strong plowed dirt,gravel and a little snow no problem

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I did the same thing last night. I cut out and bent a piece of sheetmetal on my brake to match the plow mount. I cut that out first to make sure it would work ,then used it as a pattern. Cut out the front to sweeze by the winch. added a couple of clips to tie it into my Honda winch mount. It's tight but I think it'll work fine. when the paint drys I'll bolt it on for good.

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
Elkhunter,

I put a Cycle Country Plow and mting bracket on,,,I have a EMP bumper, had to cut the support arms on the bumper to make it fit,,,was not a major problem once I got started,,and works like a charm.,,best longbeards west virginia

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!