fender flares

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
although we were probably the only dry mud free two at wind rock we could not see out of the side windows. . It is time for fender flares. I have the fronts done and will be doing something similar in the rear.

Attachments

• get-attachmen444t.jpg
    get-attachmen444t.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 1,775
  • get-attachment222jpg.jpg
    get-attachment222jpg.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 1,660
H

hydrantman

Looks nice did you trim toward the top of the fender, used what we talked about (garden bed trim)

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
Its just some plastic that was on apallet of material that we ship in. It 1/8 thick.
I cut a 4 strip. the fender tapers in at the bottom so I just made it plunb and ran it up against the lower bar where it goes around the bottom. I would have liked to run it all the way back on the bottom, like a running board but it would not have any support.

H

hydrantman

I'm going to pick some of the bed edging today and try to install let you know

B

Bellarae

Jul 17, 2014
I was just thinking of using the heavy duty lawn edging for fender flares and mud flaps. Have you tried the edging yet?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I seen other people have done this with there ATV/sxs. Turned out fairly well.

S

sksshooter

Oct 24, 2013
ordered 150 plastic push pins a little while back on amazon. going next week to pickup a sheet of abs at a local plastic supply place. found they have 4'x8' sheets 1/16" thick black, textured on one side for $25. will try to post pics as I progress.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!