Half front window

D

dmascheck

Oct 4, 2014
I have heard the full window can trap dust behind it, but wondered if the half window would help divert some bugs and dirt?

Y

Yooper

Sep 17, 2013
I am a big believer in half windshields, they set up an air curtain that flows over your head. If I am in the lead I get no dust regardless of how dusty the trails are. The OEM half windshield is very well made and fits perfectly. You will also never find yourself looking through a scratched up windshield if you stick with the Half. The one exception is cold weather, a full windshield is definitely warmer.

D

dmascheck

Oct 4, 2014
I live in Wharton,TX 50 miles SW of Houston, so cold is not that big of a deal like it is for the poor souls up north!(LOL)

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
How about riding behind someone at a good speed?...how does the half do then?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!