Honda P2 with some custom cheap accessories

J

justbarriault

Jul 21, 2014
Hi all! Figured I'd actually post something instead of just viewing. If I did this correctly I've attached a pic of my P2 with custom folding $80 Lexan/aluminum/stainless windshield, Honda soft top, and Warn 4,000LB winch with pain in the A!# to install SuperATV winch mount. $525 all said and done. I just got some nice 26" bighorn tires too I'm waiting for time to install

Attachments

• hondapioneerdone.jpg
    hondapioneerdone.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 600
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Looks good. Ya picture posted fine. Love to see you around more oftin but it's not required. We are here to share our experiences with our HondaSxS's.

J

justbarriault

Jul 21, 2014
I have now added a passenger grab handle since my wife usually rides with me. We had a 300 mile trip a couple weeks ago and felt really bad that there was nothing fro her to hang on to though the rough parts going full speed. Will be cleaning it up and painting it after this weekends trip. It's a quick detach and a couple different positions as well

Attachments

• junkgrabhandle.jpg
    junkgrabhandle.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 449
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
justbarriault said:
really bad that there was nothing fro her to hang on to though the rough parts going full speed. Will be cleaning it up and painting it after this weekends trip. It's a quick detach and a couple different positions as well
Ya, My wife was complaining also. The hand grab is just a bit out of reach for her. A bar like this works great, I have one as well.

What do you mean by adjustable. I see the in and out but it is adjustable up and down too? What mounts did you use?
I used weld on tube clamps 1.75" with a rubber spacer. They were a tad expensive.
Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!