Welcome to HONDASXS.com. If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Pioneer Plow Options

Accessories and Modifications to your Pioneer. OEM, Aftermarket, or custom made. Tell us about them here.

Pioneer Plow Options

Postby Gwishy » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:57 am

I pick up my Pioneer-2 next week. I recently sold my 2006 Rubicon and kept the Moose 60" County Plow and mounting frame (mid mount). Is it feasible to retrofit the existing "Rubicon" frame to the Pioneer with a little welding/drilling? I'm not sure with the new wheelbase if the push tubes will be long enough. I know I can wait until I get it in the garage to size it up but any thoughts? Thanks...
Gwishy
90cc Rider
90cc Rider

Advertisement

Re: Pioneer Plow Options

Postby Hondasxs » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Being feasible would come down to how much fab capabilities and knowledge you have. If you ask me, Yes it can be done, but not without the fab work to extend the push tubes or just mount them closer to the front. The frame the Pioneer is twice as big as the Rubicon. I have pictures of the under plate here-->http://hondasxs.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=22

If you are looking for a easy, bolt on kit... then no.
Thanks.
HondaSxS.com Community Founder
2014 Pioneer 700-4 Red.
2007 RINCON 680 tan. (the camo washed off)
1993/7 Fourtrx 300 green
Hondasxs
Sport Rider
Sport Rider

Re: Pioneer Plow Options

Postby Gwishy » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Thanks for the link... I crawled around a P-4 a couple weeks ago but your pics shed some details on a few of my other questions too. I've had the new model remorse on occasion but then I wake up and remember, It's a Honda!! Thanks
Gwishy
90cc Rider
90cc Rider

Advertisement

Return to Pioneer 700 Accessories and Modifications