ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not the big news coming soon...we are going to be providing more accessories for the Pioneer (and others) soon but that is not one of them.

Hence why I pointed to FTD, supposedly he's working on a 4P roof.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha, well if we offered one you know we'd be hawking it to you!

Roof is a complicated shape and with possibility of doors involved, there are a lot of design factors to take into account. We won't be offering one, we looked at forming a cab system from ABS. WAY too complicated of a shape and we couldn't come up with a way to do it in his shop that produced a finished product that sealed well, looked like a professional piece, and that wasn't more expensive than Honda for an Apples to Apples product, and I personally won't stand for selling something that while it's very functional .... Looks like JUNK.

Only one I've seen that I liked the design of is the FTD, it seems sturdy, well made and if you're not planning on a full cab with doors, a great design, doors are complicated.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Call them, they were supposed to be working on the 700-4 version not sure if the finished it. They advertised that they would make a roof for anything.

I meant to have that in to the previous post, but go distracted.

Rag top is def cheaper, a lot of people are using them and they work great, and someone found a front and rear windscreen on cabellas that was designed for another model but worked. Not sure if cabellas still stocks the part though.

zrxrob

zrxrob

Sep 5, 2014
I bought mine from the dealership when I picked it up.$369 after 10% discount.money well spent in my opinion Aeebff392212c4bd5d5c3426058dbf31

B

BadDog

Mar 31, 2014
Michigan
I contemplated making a top out of an old boat canvas. It would be good for the sun and adequate for rain. A skilled canvas maker could whip up a full enclosure using the cage as a frame. I'm not a seamstress. Sewing zipper's might be difficult for a novice but you could probably make due with Velcro.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!