Soft or hard cab?

U

ucankissmyfatbass3

Jul 23, 2014
plus.google.com
I was wondering if i did happen to get a cab, which would be better for keeping warm in the winter. I know the obvious answer is probably a hard cab, but i was wondering if a soft cab is easier to take off and store and still seals decent enough to stay warm?

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
I have the hard cab roof with soft door tops. heat is a problem if the engine isn't working hard. I also used spray insulation foam to seal small air gaps in the cab. It works very well and I just remove my fabric doors in the summer and leave my windshield helps with dust and bugs.

T

Tritonman

Dec 2, 2013
Get the hard cab if you are concerned with being cold

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
I took a old atv soft cab and put on the p500. Works great when driving in the rain but if you have it parked it in the rain it would drip. I kept the side windows rolled up 95% of the time. Cabelas has a soft one for a razor for $200 that might fit.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!