BOX1

P700 Share Your Honda Pioneer 700 Photo's

AndrewsSeed

AndrewsSeed

Dec 24, 2015
Lyons, Ks
Here is my progress so far. Dont know that im really happy with the switches. Thinking i should of added some sort of plate behind the switches to clean up the look a little bit.

Pioneer Lifted

Attachments

• pioneer radio.jpe
    pioneer radio.jpe
    32.4 KB · Views: 288
  • pioneer switches.jpe
    pioneer switches.jpe
    31.5 KB · Views: 299
  • pioneer rear lights.jpe
    pioneer rear lights.jpe
    27.3 KB · Views: 280
Reactions: Dp5hunter
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just used a thin plate of aluminum that I brushed out so it wouldn't glare

Just an idea. Your machine is looking great and I'm jealous of your shop!

Antlerboy

Antlerboy

Oct 13, 2015
Took it in some deep Northern AZ snow in Dec. Snow was 10-14" deep and I had her floored to push through it all for about 5 miles. Only issue was keeping all the snow off the CV boots. It was trying to freeze to them and it made for some tough going but I was pretty happy she made it. We got our deer too so that was good.
IMG 20151220 WA0014 1

B128462

B128462

Mar 3, 2016
Chicago
Got a couple pics to share of our 700-4. Added some turn signals, rigid industry lights , a Simple sound system, a cheap under hood storage solution and most recently added a homemade spare tire and fuel container hinged cross bar. Been trying to figure out a DIY canvas top that can be stored and installed easily with bungees??? Any ideas would be really welcome!

Image Image Image Image Image

Reactions: jinx and Dp5hunter
Antlerboy

Antlerboy

Oct 13, 2015
Got a couple pics to share of our 700-4. Added some turn signals, rigid industry lights , a Simple sound system, a cheap under hood storage solution and most recently added a homemade spare tire and fuel container hinged cross bar. Been trying to figure out a DIY canvas top that can be stored and installed easily with bungees??? Any ideas would be really welcome!

View attachment 11166 View attachment 11167 View attachment 11168 View attachment 11169 View attachment 11170

Now that spare tire/gas can holder is sweet!!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
A couple more pis of the pivot and latch of the spare tire rack would be awesome.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Very nice work, been thinking something very similar. Does the cage take the vibrations with that weight well?

B128462

B128462

Mar 3, 2016
Chicago
Very nice work, been thinking something very similar. Does the cage take the vibrations with that weight well?

Thanks... There really aren't many good options out there for sale for this kind of application and the ones that are just are way out of my budget. I haven't done any real off roading yet but just around the yard and around the block a few times there seems to be zero change made by the added weight. It's now part of the cage and solid. Zero rattle, all in all with the 1.75gal fuel can filled,spare and arm itself, I've added 32 pounds to the rear and I don't notice any difference.

Dogjudge

Dogjudge

Honda 700 4
Well I have done a few things to the new girl, nothing to crazy but I sure like this rig. I did put a custom sticker on the hood that is the LOGO for our hobby. I thought the 4X4 emblem on the side was a nice touch. No doubt will add power to the unit. LOL My 2005 Toterhome is pictured in the rear. Awesome combo, I enjoy them all.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
B128462

B128462

Mar 3, 2016
Chicago
The idea I had for mine was to use snaps like on a tonneau bed cover I found some on eBay that only unsnap when pulled from a certain direction.. I am highly interested in your spare tire cross bar and would like to see that in more detail

Funny that you mention the "snaps" I actually out one together from an old Jeep TJ I used to own. I ended up adding another cross bar on top to keep tension and stretched the top over the bars and used snaps to fasten back on to itself and it serves it's purpose well with zero flapping at full speed. Also super easy to unsnap and roll up to let the sun in for the kids... It only covers the rear and just a few inches into the front seat but really is working perfect. I already had the TJ top so I'm in it for about $3.50 the cost of the snaps!

Also- the spare tire rack and fuel can arm is holding up well. Works exactly as interned . I'm not a fabricator by any means but it worked! So yeah if I can help anyone come up with their own solution, by all means I'll answer whatever question you have.

Take care!

The idea I had for mine was to use snaps like on a tonneau bed cover I found some on eBay that only unsnap when pulled from a certain direction.. I am highly interested in your spare tire cross bar and would like to see that in more detail

Image Image

B128462

B128462

Mar 3, 2016
Chicago
Nice! Know off hand if they have them for the stock wheels? I'll look into them later, I REALLY like the look of those

Actually they did have them in 12 inch. But only up to 26 inch tire... I wanted a more aggressive and taller stance so I jumped to 14 and 28... I was super nervous about rub but glad they are clearing... I may still add a 2 inch lift to allow for bumps and trail terrain but for now they're fine! And they are KANATI... Not KANAYI... Typo

Image Image

B128462

B128462

Mar 3, 2016
Chicago

Just installed the SUPERATV 2inch lift. Rides well and the kit took me about 2 hours to install. Would have gone a bit faster with a partner but going at it alone took some extra time. I was rubbing the 14" with 28" mongrels but the added room now feels "right"
Rear shocks were a pain!! But I muscled through it, if anyone buys this kit, let me know and I'll shoot you a few tips to make it a lot easier

Image Image Image

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just installed the SUPERATV 2inch lift. Rides well and the kit took me about 2 hours to install. Would have gone a bit faster with a partner but going at it alone took some extra time. I was rubbing the 14" with 28" mongrels but the added room now feels "right"
Rear shocks were a pain!! But I muscled through it, if anyone buys this kit, let me know and I'll shoot you a few tips to make it a lot easier

View attachment 13542 View attachment 13543 View attachment 13544
Well worth the effort, looks great!!

Reactions: joeymt33
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!