It seems to go area at higher speeds
Also seems to start hard in colder weather ,any suggestions
Thanks
Brskinner

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Rattles and squeaks could be the doors. I had to adjust all of mine. Their is a little rubber stopper that goes in and out

C

Cseams

Nov 18, 2014
I have the same setup and my dealer installed window squeaks too. Had it out last weekend and noticed a few loose bolts. But even with everything right it still squeaks. It was down in the lower 20's this past weekend and did notice the battery drug a little on the first start.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
check all the bolts on the roll cage mine were loose and rattling when I got it. also bed tilt latches need to be lube periodically.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cseams said:
I have the same setup and my dealer installed window squeaks too. Had it out last weekend and noticed a few loose bolts. But even with everything right it still squeaks. It was down in the lower 20's this past weekend and did notice the battery drug a little on the first start.
I have the glass windshield and when it's rough and the terrain is flexing the whole machine it creaks like a house in a horror movie. It's just the nature of plastic.

The factory battery does NOT do well if you have any extra accessories especially a winch.

spifyd said:
check all the bolts on the roll cage mine were loose and rattling when I got it. also bed tilt latches need to be lube periodically.
I put black electrical tape on the latches seems to last a lot longer than grease. Still have to replace it, but helps with rattles too not just squeaks. You can carry a roll around so if it starts up again and it won't leak everywhere.

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
I have no noise from windshield area, but have had to adjust doors and tilt bed latches periodically on my 2p.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!