Pioneer 50+ accessories.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder what kind of accessories honda will have for the pioneer 700-4?
a radio and seaker system would be cool.
definitely a full cab system.
windshild. roof. side windows.
maybe a heater!
cb radio?
full light system.

post below what you would like for it to have!

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I'm curious about how a roof will be adapted and built on the Pioneer. Both the bench seat area and the bed area has the roll cage bars raking down and forward. I can see rain run off collecting at the seam between the two, that is if the roof comes in two pieces. Or maybe it's a one piece that addresses the issue?

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
I myself would like to know what the signature series of accesories consist of, i'am thinking and hope maybe this is where the power steering and heater and auto glass winshield comes in, and wish they would let the whole cat out of the bag very soon.I have been waiting for someone to build this style of machine for quite a while, and who better than honda!!!

A

atv

Feb 13, 2013
Ownership

1. Big Red
Glass could be a option. But if you taking it on the trail you want want glass. There are some very comparable "glass like" products. A build in heater would be a good idea. My wife would love that... lol... of course for her a hair dryer would be a great idea too... But not on my ride.... she going to have to get her own. haha...

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know what I would like to see... A built in, touch screen, monitor with built in GPS. Honda's experiments at on board GPS in the Gscape lines have, well... completely sucked.... This would change the game and Honda would be the first to offer such a thing on a ATV.
I would love to have this on the Hat-field trails. Maybe we would not get lost so often. But then... getting lost is what makes it so fun. lol..

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
I'd like a custom cooler to fit behind the rear seats. With 4 people on board we'll need some cold soda's too!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Swamper said:
I'd like a custom cooler to fit behind the rear seats. With 4 people on board we'll need some cold soda's too!
Thats not a bad idea. Even a soft one would work.

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Checked the space behind the rear seats today. Very minimal only a very small soft cooler has a chance to fit. But that's ok I ordered the bed extender just in case. I think there maybe enough room to put a very small soft cooler under the hood. There's definitely room to put something in there at least a small tool box. There's room between rear seats as well in the thigh area I'm sure something can be made to hold a small cooler there as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!