BOX1

Camoplast UTV 4s Tracks

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be getting my Pioneer 700-4 with tracks hopefully by tomorrow. I'll post some pics and possibly a video as there is already enough snow, here in Northern Ontario. Anyone else have a track kit?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Primeau, welcome to the community. We are excited to have you as a member. We have lots of information here for the Pioneer. If you have any questions please let us know.

primeau said:
I'll be getting my Pioneer 700-4 with tracks hopefully by tomorrow. I'll post some pics and possibly a video as there is already enough snow, here in Northern Ontario. Anyone else have a track kit?
What!!!.. That will be bad a$$.
What can we do to persuade you to post pictures as soon as U can.
If U need help posting please let me know.

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will post as soon as it is in my yard. They are working on installing a windshield, roof and making sure the mounting brackets are installed properly. Hopefully tomorrow. I'd like to post a video as well!

R

Redrider

Jun 3, 2013
1x.
I would love to see the Pioneer on a set of tracks.

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013
Waiting...!

RoboHonda

RoboHonda

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2013
Another request. Can you tell us the installed width of the tracks? Worried about fitting on a trailer. The only thing holding me back. Thanks.

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just went to check out the mechanics putting the tracks on! Three down, one more track to go then windshield and roof. Looks awesome, and RoboHonda i will definitely measure the width with tracks as i believe my trailer is too small to carry it around with tracks. Luckily the dealer is letting me use one from their yard to bring it home tomorrow. I suppose it's to make me think of getting his trailer! lol pics are coming soon....

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Waiting too!

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
primeau said:
Stupid roof is backordered! Pics with windshield and tracks coming though this afternoon. I hope it isn't long for the roof.
Great, If pics are good you might just make front page! Cant wait.

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here are the Tracks. Feel free to pass along. They are wicked. The Bike is now 71 inches wide. Pretty dark so i didn't get the ground clearance, i'll do that tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_3844.JPG
    IMG_3844.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,506
  • IMG_3847.JPG
    IMG_3847.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,522
  • IMG_3846.JPG
    IMG_3846.JPG
    1,014.7 KB · Views: 1,478
Reactions: bobbyhill
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dude.. That is bad a&$.
I think everyone would agree. You officially have the best P4 out there..
But performancemike claims he is not far behind.
Daylight pictures should turn out great. Can't wait to see what that thing can do.
Thanks for sharing.

bfair

bfair

Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2013
primeau said:
Here are the Tracks. Feel free to pass along. They are wicked. The Bike is now 71 inches wide. Pretty dark so i didn't get the ground clearance, i'll do that tomorrow.
Would you mind if I add some light to these and repost them?

bfair

bfair

Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2013
primeau said:
Go ahead repost as you like! This thing is a beast, gonna try and upload a vid this weekend!
IMG 3847a zps5482459c
IMG 3846a zps3e660c40
IMG 3844a zpsee9b9f3a

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!