new wheels and tires

M

mnolivehonda

May 13, 2014
I ordered some new wheels and tires for the pioneer 700-4. I know alot of people around mn area run ITP wheels and tires so i decided I would look for a wheel that is not so common. I sell truck accessories at a large chevrolet dealer so i started calling around to my distributors. Well i found a wheel i have never seen before that i really like. they are made by Remington Wheels. I decided to go with the Remington RTC 14x7 wheels in satin black. i also ordered the Interco radial reptile tires 26x10x14 all the way around. let me know what you guys think of the wheels.

Attachments

• remlarge_rtc_black_ATV.jpg
    remlarge_rtc_black_ATV.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 2,026
  • remlarge-atv-tire-radialreptile.jpg
    remlarge-atv-tire-radialreptile.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 2,012
  • pioneer.jpg
    pioneer.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 2,018
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Idk about yall.. But that combo looks mean. Never see those wheels. They look sweet.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those are pretty awesome, gonna have to be a follower and pick some up when my tires wear out.

M

mnolivehonda

May 13, 2014
thanks for the comments.. still impaitently waiting for the wheels and tires to show up at work.

helimech

helimech

Feb 11, 2014
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those are the f___ing Bomb.

A

andr3wm

Jun 2, 2014
I dig the wheels! Looking forward to see a short review regarding those Interco tires.

Cloud 9 Rider

Cloud 9 Rider

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, MO
We have the Interco Reptile tires on all of our ATVs and love them. I bought them after researching side by side tires that are designed to hold more weight than a regular ATV tire for my 1000cc Arctic Cat Thundercat. My dad followed me through a mudpit on his 700 and had to use lockers to get out and I went through in 2 wheel drive, he ordered a set for his that night. They road smooth on the highway until about 85mph and the whole ATV would start to bounce (rough blacktop road may have played a part in that too). From my research the design on top of the lug helps it grip for rock crawling and the small bump in between the lugs help mud to not stick and be thrown out of the tire for self cleaning and to help in digging. Here's a pic of what the tires we have currently look like and keep in mind that these are used on a farm so they're always hauling something on the racks and spend some time on blacktop between fields. I'm interested to see how they do on the Pioneer because I plan on putting them on mine when the factory ones wear out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 1,705
M

mnolivehonda

May 13, 2014
Thanks for the info! i called my distributor and i should be recieving the wheels and tires the following wednesday. Ill be sure to get pictures up when i get them. as far as riding smooth, i dont think ill ever have to worry about hitting speeds of 85 mph on the pioneer! i topped mine out at 45mph and that was screaming!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
mnolivehonda said:
Thanks for the info! i called my distributor and i should be recieving the wheels and tires the following wednesday. Ill be sure to get pictures up when i get them. as far as riding smooth, i dont think ill ever have to worry about hitting speeds of 85 mph on the pioneer! i topped mine out at 45mph and that was screaming!

How are the tires holding up?

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
How much do the tires weigh a piece?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!