turbo

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
So I have gone about 750 miles In my pioneer 700 4 and have had several occasions that I have really thought it was lacking in power. Another lower gear would be nice but not an option. As per honda doesn't offer one. Has anyone ever put a turbo on a pioneer or thought about putting one on. I am not trying to be a big horsepower gain. Just make up for the lack of lower gear. Whats every ones thoughts.

D

Dotson

Mar 17, 2014
I'd put a turbo on at low boost maybe 2 lbs just for that extra boost up steep hills

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
Thats what I was thinking. Any ideas on what issues may arise? Would the computer be able to compensate for extra fuel needed to run higher performance?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Be nice. Been reading on the inline and electronic ones. All seem to suck.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!