P700 $35 Bed liner

dtaber8604

dtaber8604

Nov 20, 2015
OKC
Ownership

1. 700-4
I seen the idea on another forum and its was a no brainier for me. My dog goes everywhere on the ranch that I do (notice him in the front seats) and the plastic bed was just too slick. I have the 700-4 and after the first deer I got blood all over the fold down seats. I didn't want to mess with a tarp since it offers little protection and don't really want to fork out the $$$ for a poly liner that's still slick for duke.

Picked up 8' of 1/4" horse stall mat from Atwoods it's a 4' wide roll and was on sale for 3.99 a foot plus I got a 20% Black Friday discount. I cut it a little long to give me room to trim then made a slit down the front corners. I folded in the edges to make a box and bolted with 1" carriage bolts and lock washers. Trimmed it out and made slits for the tie down shackles and I was done. Easy to drop in and adds substantial protection to all that plastic. Had enough left over for floor mats at all 4 seats.

I'm pleased with the result and figured that I would share.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 2,844
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 1,070
Last edited:
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like your idea, looks like it should do what you want. I was also thinking of a way to keep the folding seats clean but won't spend the cash for the Honda Liner. Thanks for sharing and good job.

Reactions: dtaber8604
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
That is a great idea, now you can just dump the blood out next time you get a deer

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thats really nice! I always keep an old door mat close by for my dog to ride on.

I like the slick bed liner when dumping debris but your idea is cheaper and probably offers more protection when tossing in rock, bricks, etc.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!