BOX1

P700 Add exhaust/ engine brake through switch panel

B

bmitche4

Aug 26, 2015
When declining on my steep logging roads ( nothing flat in the mountains of West Virginia), my engine braking is way to lax, I find myself riding my brakes all the way down. This is the only thing I miss my from my old p.o.s. Rhino. Does anyone know if I can add an exhaust or engine brake of any kind? Maybe something through the added switch panel? I need something or I'm gonna go through a set of brakes 1x month.

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
When declining on my steep logging roads ( nothing flat in the mountains of West Virginia), my engine braking is way to lax, I find myself riding my brakes all the way down. This is the only thing I miss my from my old p.o.s. Rhino. Does anyone know if I can add an exhaust or engine brake of any kind? Maybe something through the added switch panel? I need something or I'm gonna go through a set of brakes 1x month.
Boat anchor tossed overboard on those steep hills? LOL....

JUST JOKING! Great idea and it could be done but you will have to figure out how to adapt your exhaust system.

Reactions: joeymt33
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
just need some sort of butterfly valve in your exhaust

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!