motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Is anyone running a afr+ By dobeck how does it perform is it worth the money

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Well i have not seen that till now that was bad to the bone wish he had some big tires with aggressive grip and in deep mud that were u really see what one can do. He sure ran up in speed quickly but alot of work and going into a brand new bikes engine I hope don't see inside of mine for long time

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I did some more digging on AFR+ and it looks to be the ideal solution for us 2014 model owners that occasionally go into the high altitude. I emailed Dobeck to confirm that the AFR+ is a complete solution and indeed it is, no additional parts are necessary.

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
I did some more digging on AFR+ and it looks to be the ideal solution for us 2014 model owners that occasionally go into the high altitude. I emailed Dobeck to confirm that the AFR+ is a complete solution and indeed it is, no additional parts are necessary.
They say that it would just help on high altitude i live in south Mississippi was wondering if it would help with it running so lean i also have it snorkled so its even leaner then stock

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
They say that it would just help on high altitude i live in south Mississippi was wondering if it would help with it running so lean i also have it snorkled so its even leaner then stock
Should help with either. When you set the desired AFR it will just keep it there whether that means overcoming a lean condition or a rich condition. If you're never going to high altitude then one of their EJK's would likely do you fine. The EJK just adds more fuel at different parts of the power curve.

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Just a heads up. Always think of the future..are you going to change anything later ? I have one and absolutely love it. Have changed multiple times.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just a heads up. Always think of the future..are you going to change anything later ? I have one and absolutely love it. Have changed multiple times.
You have which one?

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Mines a 14 model don't have o2 sensor willt the afr with the sensor work on mine i no will have to weld on the exhaust

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes for the 2014 you'll be fine you just have to weld a threaded bung to the header in order to install the O2 sensor

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
So you would recommend it then? Damn @d_b you may have just cost me $400!!
In my case I recommend, However I've keep changing set ups. This winter I will be going turbo with the gears and 32 so once again I'll need to change. Plus even stock you can change settings on the fly.

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
In my case I recommend, However I've keep changing set ups. This winter I will be going turbo with the gears and 32 so once again I'll need to change. Plus even stock you can change settings on the fly.
When u say gears u mean portals correct and r u building the turbo set up or is someone selling a kit

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
When u say gears u mean portals correct and r u building the turbo set up or is someone selling a kit
yes, portals.No kit as of yet, there may be soon enough. Yes we built a set up. I'll put pics under my build.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!