BOX1

P700m4 Almost bought a 700-4 today

D

DerekP

Aug 5, 2016
SOMO
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I went to Honda of the Ozarks in Springfield today in hopes of securing a good deal and buying a 700-4 today. Apparently up here aren't too interested in selling them. They listed the price as $10,599 plus freight and dealer charges. When I questioned those charges, it made the person at the dealership very upset. It even made the owner upset. They insisted that Honda made them charge those fees and they would lose money if they didn't. I asked why I should buy here vs somewhere else, my fav line to ask a salesman. He just looked at me and said, "your choice." There is a dealership in Rogers, AR posting a better price which I might call. I dont mind a drive to save money.

Reactions: Eltobgi
H

Hawgsalot

Sep 6, 2016
Jonesboro
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just purchased a camo 700-4, winch, two piece windshield, short top and rear fabric panel for $12,500. I worked them pretty good so felt that was fairly close to bottom.

Reactions: Tflynn
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I always recommend shopping around. Even call out of state if its not too far.
You might be surprised what a few hours drive could save you.

Reactions: Eltobgi
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Congratulations Hawgs! And welcome to the club.

Hope to see your ride develop into your own as you add accessories. We 700 owners are a minority around here.

Reactions: Tflynn
D

DerekP

Aug 5, 2016
SOMO
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I emailed Rainbow Honda's internet sales in NW Arkansas and was told that they don't give a full price quote on email. I guess they don't understand how internet sales work. I have a handful of money and am ready to buy but it seems like no dealer wants to work a deal. These machines are great, but not worth the hassle of dealing with many Honda dealers.

Edit: it was Heartland Honda, not Rainbow Honda, which wouldn't give email/phone quotes through their intetnet sales.

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!