Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I finally made the switch to Honda full synthetic engine oil today and I IMMEDIATELY noticed much smoother shifting. Just wanted to chime in here and confirm what others have been saying. It is more expensive but wow! What a difference! Ill never go back to regular oil.

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
I became a Amsoil Dealer again about 6 months ago. Just so I could buy it wholesale and sell it to family and friends. They have a huge inventory of lubricates for ATV's ,SxS's and Motorcycles. I agree smoother, quieter shifts noticed right away. Put it differentials and engine.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Haven't switched to synthetic in the diff's yet but I am considering it. What weight oil did you use @Lynn ?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!