BOX1

any one from nh on here yet

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
would like to meet some locals to" ride the wilds". I cant believe I am the only one on here from NH.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
That would be graite. if we had some peaple that would travel way up here iwould put togeather a group ride.
Im going to try to get back down your way this summer or fall.

HappyHonda

HappyHonda

May 12, 2015
I know this is a very old post, but I recently got my P4 a couple months ago and I live in MA. I normally go up north to NH to go hiking and snowboarding, but with my recent purchase of the Pioneer I'd like to start making trips up that way to do some riding. My wife and I plan on moving up to NH in the future, but that won't be happening for at least few years. Do you guys have any plans to do any riding this fall? @spifyd and @hydrantman I'd definitely be interested!

Reactions: bobbyhill
G

green02crew

Jan 12, 2015
I'm about 15 minutes from Lancaster and 40 from Jericho in Berlin. I don't ride as much as I would like to, kids cost more than just money!

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I'm from hooksett, we haven't had a chance to get the pioneer to get the pioneer up north as of yet. We are working on getting a trailer along with a bunch of other things (plow, good winch ect)

Reactions: HappyHonda
Tecate321

Tecate321

Jul 1, 2015
NH
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm in berlin, NH. If any of you want to ride let me know. Rode up to colebrook and back to berlin today. What a ride, a long ride....left here about 9 am and got back around 1030 pm. Had stops along the way but it was a fun long ride. Next trip is pittsburg but that is defiantly going to be an over nighter. Looking forward to the trail from lancaster to berlin opening up in the near furture. Heard rumours of a trail from gorham nh to littleton? that would be sweet.

Reactions: green02crew
Tecate321

Tecate321

Jul 1, 2015
NH
Ownership

1. 700-4
Oh don't forget mudfest here in berlin at Jericho state park. Polaris, Can AM, Yamaha, and Arctic Cat will be there showing off their new line of toys. I hope Honda gets in on it someday. But its 3 days of fun and you can ride your atv from Gorham, Berlin to the festival. The city streets are ATV friendly.

Reactions: bobbyhill
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Oh don't forget mudfest here in berlin at Jericho state park. Polaris, Can AM, Yamaha, and Arctic Cat will be there showing off their new line of toys. I hope Honda gets in on it someday. But its 3 days of fun and you can ride your atv from Gorham, Berlin to the festival. The city streets are ATV friendly.
Welcome to the club @Tecate321 !!

G

green02crew

Jan 12, 2015
I'm in berlin, NH. If any of you want to ride let me know. Rode up to colebrook and back to berlin today. What a ride, a long ride....left here about 9 am and got back around 1030 pm. Had stops along the way but it was a fun long ride. Next trip is pittsburg but that is defiantly going to be an over nighter. Looking forward to the trail from lancaster to berlin opening up in the near furture. Heard rumours of a trail from gorham nh to littleton? that would be sweet.

The Northern Pass is trying to give Ride the Wilds 1,100 acres and $5 million as well as open up the pass to riding when it goes through. It's very controversial at the moment but it would open up a massive trail system.

Reactions: Tecate321
spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
I will be up there for jerico. if I get my truck back buy then I will be camping in the lot next to the articcat dealer.
keep a look out for me.
a couple of weeks ago we rode from Gorham to coleman st park and camped 3 nights then back to gorham. I dragger my 1000# camper back and forth with the bike. the old Honda did grate. the ride to the north is a lot faster if you ride the 9 miles of road that goes around the success trail. although does seam like cheating .
if any one will be around during jerico we could get a pioneer ride together.
anyone interested let me know. errol for lunch would be fun.

Reactions: Tecate321
Tecate321

Tecate321

Jul 1, 2015
NH
Ownership

1. 700-4
I will be up there for jerico. if I get my truck back buy then I will be camping in the lot next to the articcat dealer.
keep a look out for me.
a couple of weeks ago we rode from Gorham to coleman st park and camped 3 nights then back to gorham. I dragger my 1000# camper back and forth with the bike. the old Honda did grate. the ride to the north is a lot faster if you ride the 9 miles of road that goes around the success trail. although does seam like cheating .
if any one will be around during jerico we could get a pioneer ride together.
anyone interested let me know. errol for lunch would be fun.
I just realized that short cut to the 7 mile bridge to get to millsfeild. I use to take the success trail and its a long ride.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!